The Global Cell Therapy Market accounted for US$ 5.8 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 19.6 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.1%. The administration of somatic cells for the treatment of diseases or severe injuries is known as cell therapy. The study’s major goal is to give long-term treatment through a single injection of therapeutic cells. The global cell therapy market has grown due to an increase in cell therapy transplantations, an older patient population, and increased disease awareness around the world. Transfusion medicine is rapidly incorporating cellular treatment into its practice. As a result, transfusion medicine practitioners must understand the process of creating therapeutic cellular products for clinical application.
The report ” Global Cell Therapy Market, By Clinical-use (Therapeutic Area (Malignancies, Muscoskeletal Therapies, Autoimmune Disorders, Dermatology, and Others), Cell Type (Stem Cell Therapies, BM, Blood, & Umbilical Cord-derived Stem Cells, Adipose Derived Cells, and Others), Non-stem Cell Therapies, and Research-use), By Type (Autologous Therapies and Allogenic Therapies), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
- In December 2020, Bayer recently announced the launch of a cell and gene therapy platform (C>) within its pharmaceutical division. The platform will further consolidate its emerging leadership in the cell and gene therapy field and transform its overall business, the company said.
- In July 2021, Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare, has launched EmerGENE, a global end-to-end cell and gene therapy network approach designed to support small and midsize biotechs with the commercialization of their discoveries. EmerGENE has been built by a multidisciplinary team that delivers expert-led guidance and services to biotechs throughout their entire clinical to commercial journey.
- In July 2021, Catalent, the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies, development, and manufacturing solutions for drugs, biologics, cell and gene therapies, and consumer health products, today announced the launch of its next-generation cell line development technology, GPEx Lightning. Leveraging Catalent’s proven GPEx expression platform in a glutamine synthase (GS) knock-out Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line system, GPEx Lightning combines innovative technologies, including a novel gene insertion technology, to further shorten drug substance development by up to three months compared to previous timelines.
The key driver driving global market growth is an increase in the occurrence of diseases such as cancer, cardiac problems, and others. In 2017, 9.6 million individuals died from various forms of cancer, according to data published by Our World in Data Organization in 2019. Furthermore, technical improvements in the field of cell treatment, as well as the increased usage of human cells over animal cells for cell therapies research, are driving the global market forward. Government laws governing the use of cell therapy, on the other hand, may stifle worldwide market growth over the projection period. Nonetheless, the global market is likely to benefit from increased research funding and an increase in the number of policies promoting stem cell therapy in developing countries over the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Cell Therapy Market, By Clinical-use (Therapeutic Area (Malignancies, Muscoskeletal Therapies, Autoimmune Disorders, Dermatology, and Others), Cell Type (Stem Cell Therapies, BM, Blood, & Umbilical Cord-derived Stem Cells, Adipose Derived Cells, and Others), Non-stem Cell Therapies, and Research-use), By Type (Autologous Therapies and Allogenic Therapies), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029“
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Cell Therapy Market accounted for US$ xxx.x million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ xxxx million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of x.x%. The Global Cell Therapy Market is segmented based on the Clinical-use, Type, and Region.
- By Clinical-use, the Global Cell Therapy Market is segmented into Therapeutic Area (Malignancies, Muscoskeletal Therapies, Autoimmune Disorders, Dermatology, and Others), Cell Type (Stem Cell Therapies, BM, Blood, & Umbilical Cord-derived Stem Cells, Adipose Derived Cells, and Others), Non-stem Cell Therapies, and Research-use.
- By Type, the market is segmented into Autologous Therapies and Allogenic Therapies.
- By Region, the Global Cell Therapy Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominates the market in terms of market presence, followed by the European region with a significant market share due to the increasing demand for furnishings and décor products that require minimum space.
The key players operating in the global Cell Therapy market include JCR Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., Kolon TissueGene, Inc., MEDIPOST, Osiris Therapeutics, Inc., Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc., Cells for Cells, NuVasive, Inc., Anterogen.Co., Ltd., Fibrocell Science, Inc., Vericel Corporation, and PHARMICELL Co., Ltd.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights